This is my double page spread for SCENE magazine. I have chosen to do an interview with the band featured on the front cover. I wrote out half of the interview to get an idea of the type of language I was going to use. Like the language used throughout my magazine I wanted to make it chatty and colloquial, as if the journalist was friends with the band. I want to make the band also sound friendly and funny so that the audience likes them and want to read on.
I may use the red and black colour theme for the questions and answers like I did on the contents page. This will ensure that the magazine can distinguish itself from others and so people will recognise the brand.
I will take three photos for the band one of which, on the left page, will be big alongside the main flash. There will be a main flash to pull the audience in and then a subhead that will make the reader want to continue reading the article. Quotes from the band will also be used to do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment